Celestron® Granite 10x42mm Binoculars put the beauty of the great outdoors in the palm of your hand!
Celestron® Granite Binoculars represent the pinnacle of optical and mechanical design, standing up to much more expensive European and Japanese models at a fraction of the cost. In addition to high-quality BaK-4 prisms and full multi-coatings, Granite Binocs feature low-dispersion ED glass... meaning edge-to-edge clarity, true color correction and razor-sharp images all come standard!The finer points:
- 10X magnification, perfect for birding and wildlife observation
- 42mm objective size
- Fully multi-coated - top light transmission, with the highest levels of contrast and superb color fidelity
- BaK-4 prisms with high-reflectivity coatings - the high-grade prisms allow for sharp images and the reflectivity coatings increase the throughput transmission to provide the brightest possible images
- Phase-coated prisms correct out-of-phase shifts of light rays to ensure maximum contrast
- Nitrogen-purged, 100% waterproof and fogproof
- Included harness strap takes the strain off your neck
- Angular F.O.V. is 6.5°
- Linear F.O.V. @ 1,000 yds. is 340 ft.
- 15mm eye relief
- Near focus: 8.2 ft.
- Tripod adaptable. Weighs 24 ozs. Lens caps, deluxe strap, deluxe harness and soft case all included.