Celestron® AstroMaster LT 76AZ 35X-70X Newtonian Reflector Telescope brings the cosmos closer than ever, affordably!
Clearly see deepspace objects like galaxies, nebulae and more! This Telescope is Captain James T. Kirk approved for long distance discovery, with a Newtonian Reflector design that brings deepspace closer than ever. The pan-handle Alt-Az controls make it easy to observe the belts and moons of Jupiter and the rings of Saturn, plus you get astronomy software with a 10,000-object database and more to get you (or the amateur stargazer in your life) off to the right start.Specs:
- Includes 20mm eyepiece for 35X magnification, 10mm eyepiece for 75X
- Glass mirrors are coated with aluminum and SiO2
- Pan-handle Alt-Az control with clutch for smooth and accurate pointing
- Aperture: 76mm
- Optical design: Newtonian Reflector
- Focal length: 700mm (28 in.)
- Finder scope: built-in star pointer
- Tripod: 1" steel tube
- Mount: Altazimuth
- Limiting stellar magnitude: 11.9
- Resolution: 1.83 arc seconds (Rayleigh) 1.53 (Dawes)
- Light gathering power: 118X
- Angular F.O.V.: 1.7°
- Linear F.O.V.: 89 ft.
- Secondary mirror obstruction: 31 in.
- Secondary mirror obstruction by diameter: 1036%
- Secondary mirror obstruction by area: 10734%
- Optical tube length: 28 in.
- Weight: 12 lbs. Includes tripod and astronomy software with a 10,000-object database, printable sky maps and 75 enhanced images.