Champion Power Equipment CARB - compliant 9,500 - watt Portable Gas Generator.
Gasoline powered, electric start Portable Generator. Its 439 cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine produces 7,500 running watts and 9,375 starting watts. A 5.9 gal. fuel tank keeps'er running for 8 hours at 50% load. Large RVs, trailers, power tools, jobs around the house, or emergencies... it rolls on in (with the help of 10" never-flat tires) to power your project, recreation or contingency plan.Em power yourself:
- 7,500 running watts / 9,375 starting watts... ideal for powering several large appliances plus several household items.
- 25' generator cable included
- 20 / 240V AC Load
- Intelligauge (volts, frequency, operating hours)
- Up to 8 hour run time at 50% load
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Integrated u-shape handle
- Push-button electric start and recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- 1 1/ 4 " durable tubular steel frame
- Wheel kit included
- Start-up oil included
- Frequency 60 Hz
- RPM 3600
- Oil Capacity 1.16 qt. (1.1 L)
- Recommended Oil SAE 10W-30
- 18 Ah / 12V battery included
- Choke-type Manual
- 27 1/2" l. x 27" w. x 26" h. 231 lbs.
- CARB (50 State).
Please Note: Once items have contained gas, kerosene, butane, lighter fluid, diesel, or oil they cannot be returned to The Sportsman's Guide.