5.11 Tactical® 6" Shield Tactical Boots Military boot styling keeps your feet covered with a tough outer layer for protection in the field!
The A.T.A.C.® 6" Shield Combat Boot is designed to weather even the worst of routine patrol shifts. This army boot is lightweight with superior compression and rebound resulting in comfort, stability, and optimal speed. You can wear these military boots right out of the box with no break in period. You'll feel like you are wearing running shoes because 5.11 designed these combat boots to be fast.
5.11's incredible lacing system and YKK® side zipper makes it easy to get into and out of the A.T.A.C.. The oil and slip resistant quiet outsole allows you to move quietly in any tactical situation. Our antibacterial and moisture-wicking lining will keep your army boots comfortable and dry throughout the day so you'll be ready to keep going even after a long duty shift. The A.T.A.C. 6" Combat Boot is guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials so you can count on these boots performing as well as you do. The leather on these boots holds a great shine and the quality full grain leathers that 5.11 uses will last and last.
- Waterproof, breathable, blood-borne pathogen-resistant membrane underneath waterproof, polishable full-grain leather
- Puncture-resistant midsole board adds to the military boots safety
- Shock Mitigation System® absorbs and redistributes impact so your feet don't take a beating
- ASTM F2413-05 M C/75 I/75 EH PR certified
- Composite safety toe to keep you protected up front.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.