It's the lightest and most compact scope in its class and offers a large 640 x 512 pixel array format for crystal-clear imaging. Based on the latest FLIR Tau 2 VOx microbolometer, the Zeus 3 Thermal Imaging Rifle Scope is ideal for border patrol, the serious hunter, police SWAT, and special operations personnel in need of reliable day-and-night targeting. Uncooled thermal imaging cuts through dust, smoke, fog, haze and snow, offering sharp targeting when other scopes falter. Its use cannot be detected, as it emits no visible light or RF energy and operates with NO illuminators or IR lights, making it ideal for tactical use. While primarily designed as a Rifle Scope the Zeus 3 functions just as well as a magnified spotting scope or handheld thermal imager.
- High-resolution digital thermal imaging
- 640 x 512 pixel array format
- Tau 2 17-micron uncooled FLIR core technology
- High-end AMOLED SVGA 800 x 600 display
- Compact, lightweight, durable, WATERPROOF aircraft-aluminum housing
- Digital e-zoom 1x, 2x, 4x and 8x
- User selectable NTSC or PAL format
- 2.7X (NTSC) or 3.2X (PAL) optical magnification
- Fast 30 or 60Hz imaging
- Wireless remote control for tactical operation
- 6 digitally controlled reticle patterns (Dot 4 MOA, line dot, cross center dot, cross, crosshair, and no reticle) with 4 color choices (black, white, red and cyan)
- Picatinny rail quick release mount
- Integrated Picatinny rails for extra accessories
- Rapid start-up
- Shuttered eye guard
- Easy drop-down user interface
- Video output allows you to record results
- Up to 4 hrs. of operation on 2 lithium CR123A batteries (included)
- Extended operations time with optional external battery power supply
- Lens cap offers extra lens protection
- 8 adjustable brightness settings
- Nitrogen filled to prevent internal fogging
- Includes a soft carrying case and a hard storage case
- Measures 10 4/5 x 2 4/5 x 3 1/5"h.
- Super lightweight at just 1 4/5 lbs.
- 2 year manufacturers warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Armasight Zeus 3 640-30 75mm Lens Thermal Imaging Rifle Scope
|Objective lens type
|Pixel array format
|Boresight adjustment type
|Field of View- ang.(X/Y)
|Objective focal length
|Exit pupil diam.
||10 m to infinity|
|Diopter adjustment range
||2 CR123A lithium|
||-40 to + 134° F.|
||-58 to + 185° F.|