For camping, overnight hunts, or at-home backup power, pick up this MX4509 Recoil Start 4,500-Watt Gas Generator from DuroMax®! Provides a quick, easy-to-use solution in case of a power outage, or if you need to light up base camp on your next outdoor excursion. Features a fully-loaded power panel with an RV switch, engine shutoff switch, volt meter, and circuit breakers. EPA and CARB-approved for safe use in U.S. National Parks, too, and powered by an air-cooled 7HP DuroMax Elite Series engine that's built to handle heavy loads.
- Max AC output is 4,500 watts; Rated AC output is 3,500 watts
- Fuel tank capacity: 4 gallons
- Has low oil indicator lamp and shutoff
- Quiet exhaust (72 dBA, from 7 meters away) with built-in spark arrestor
- EZ-pull recoil start
- Run time is 8.0 hours @ 50 percent of max output
- Amps: 30/15, Current (120V / 240VAC) & (12VDC)
- Measures 23 1/5 x 17 x 17" (without wheel kit); measures 36 x 21 x 24" with wheel and handle kit attached. Weighs 135 lbs. with no fluids.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $45.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling. This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses. Gas and diesel-powered items once gassed or oiled, cannot be returned to The Sportsman's Guide. The manufacturer will require the customer to visit a qualified service center for inspection.
DuroMax® MX4400E Electric Start
4,400-Watt Portable Gas Generator
WARNING: Gas-powered Engines / Generators cannot be shipped to California or Canada. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Gas-powered Engines / Generators.|