Woods® sleeping bags have been an integral part of the most demanding and difficult cold-weather expeditions on record. Their signature blend of truly topnotch materials and uncompromising construction technique has earned them the trust of the most intrepid and well-known explorers, from Canada's J.B. Tyrell (who explored the Yukon territory in 1898), to Ernest Hemingway, to eager winter campers of today.
We're happy to tell you that Woods' century-long commitment to excellence lives on in the Arctic 3 Shelter! Of course you can expect tundra-worthy toughness, plus a generous 6'8" center height, easily controlled ventilation, and the simplest, fastest set-up this side of the Hudson.
- 5'10" x 7'6" footprint, with a nice 6'8" center height
- Extra-long skirt around entire shelter eliminates draft
- Side chimney panels for added ventilation, with interior hook-and-loop flaps for easy control of air flow
- Clear-view windows for easy visibility
- Interior hook-and-loop window flaps for light control
- Large interior pocket for gear
- Oversized HD door zippers won't become unmanageable in the cold
- Heavy-duty ice anchors and tie-off ropes included for high wind conditions
- Reflective panels for added safety
- License holder included
- Carry case and six ice screws included. Made by our Canadian friends in the North... and who better when it comes to cold comfort?
Keep comfort "on ice"... Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Buyer's Club at checkout and
instantly SAVE $25.00 on this item!
Woods® Arctic 3 Ice Shelter