When you're a committed health care industry pro facing long, intense days... these are your Shoes. Timberland's exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology features molded, inverted cones in the insole to provide support, absorb shock and return energy. Plus the heel-to-toe rocker sole is anatomically shaped to alleviates the impact of your heel striking the ground. In a great slip-on style, and for a bit of "snap," the Shoe is fully embossed. Time to pitch those old sneakers! From Timberland, a manufacturer inspired by its rich New England heritage in making shoes, boots, clothes and gear comfortable enough to last all day.
Simply the best:
- Premium full-grain leather for outstanding style and durability
- 3M® Scotchgard protector for stain resistance
- Cement construction with flexibility and fast break-in time
- Timberland PRO® exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology offers all-day standing comfort, leg and back support, and unmatched shock absorption
- Synthetic suede lining for comfort and odor control
- Anatomically-shaped oblique toe box allows room for the forefoot to spread for all-day comfort
- SafeGrip slip-resistant TPU sole in a heel-to-toe rocker design increases traction, reduces forefoot pressure
- Bi-Fit® tri-density insole with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® temperature regulator maximizes support and cushioning, keeps feet drier
- Low-profile Timberland PRO thermal plastic urethane outsole for high surface contact, slip and abrasion resistance
- Manufactured with UV aging to ensure white and light colors stay true
- Each approx. 15 ozs.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart below. For comfort and good looks, order these ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Women's Timberland Pro® Renova Professional
Full Embossed Slip-on Sports Shoes