An update of the Mary Jane, with a 1 1/2" shock-absorbing heel, curved lines and an embossed button for an ultra-feminine touch. Despite its ladylike ways, it's got a heavy-duty sole that holds up, and holds you up, too, whether you're working or enjoying after-hours leisure time. Lightweight so they won't drag you down, and abrasion-resistant so they'll look and feel like new long past the first wear.
Built-in Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot so you'll move with a spring in your step. From Timberland®, inspired by a rich New England heritage to make boots, shoes, clothes and gear that are comfortable for all day, rugged for all year.
The Leela feel:
- Premium full-grain polished leather
- Exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology for never-let-up comfort
- 3M Scotchgard protector for stain resistance
- Non-marking Timberland PRO® Thermal Plastic Urethane sole for long wear
- Exclusive SafeGrip slip-resistant pattern for traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Multi-directional tread for maximum surface contact
- Anatomically contoured molded insole for support
- Each approx. 8 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart below. Don't wait! Order your pair ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Women's Timberland® PRO® Five Star Leela Shoes, Black