... merge in these fashionable, warm Taos Walking Boots. Taos means "place of red willows"... and in these Boots, you'll feel as lovely and lively, no matter where your walks take you. And besides the so-cool rivet accents, there's also what you need when the weather's on the cool side... a heat-retaining insole, a shearling cuff for toastiness, and Scotchgard® to repel dirt, soil and stains season after season, so you'll feel good in these for years to come. The side zipper makes for easy off and on, too. Made by Propet®, designing shoes that are "solely" for walking, they're engineered for for your comfort and stability, and made to last.
- Scotchgard-treated water and stain-resistant suede upper with rivet details and half-length side zip for easy entry
- Vaporex® heat-retaining double insole system for extra insulation, cushion and fit customization
- Genuine shearling cuff for extra comfort
- Vaporex heat-retaining insole system for extra insulation
- Each approx. 13" h., 16 ozs.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart below. Walk with a southwestern saunter... order your Taos Walking Boots ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Women's Propet® Taos Walking Boots