Get your footing this winter with these stylish Northside® Snow Boots for women. Perfect for trekking off-trail in wet marsh, slogging through slush on your way to work, shoveling the driveway or a quick trip out to the mailbox.
Your feet will be toasty warm. Comfortable. Bone-dry. And happy as Santa's reindeer on a day off. Choose from 2 dynamite styles, sure to gain compliments. Plus, nobody will know how little you paid for 'em. A LOW price is pure chicken feed. And our buying power saves you BIG BUCKS OFF the usual retail price!
Tricked-out details for both:
- Waterproof TPR shell, leather uppers for long wear
- Sure-traction rubber outsole
- Removable, polyester-lined EVA insole for cushioning comfort every step of the way
- Moisture-wicking polyester lining for more comfort
- A barrier of 200 gram Thermolite® Insulation locks in warmth to keep feet happy as can be
- Padded tongue and collar
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart below. Medium width. Half sizes, order the next larger full size. These Snow Boots do an admirable job of keeping feet warm and dry all winter long. Don't leave home without yours.
Order Now, ONLINE!
Women's Northside® 200 gram Snow Boots, Brown
Side zipper for easy on / off. Decorative, non-functional button closure. Simulated fur collar. Each approx. 9"h., 16 ozs.
Women's Northside® 200 Gram Snow Boots, Black
Lace-up style. Acrylic pile collar. Each approx. 8 3/4"h., 13 ozs. Rear pull-on loop.