1. Pre-Filter: Captures the larger particles to help the other filters perform better and last longer.
2. Anti-Bacterial Pre-Filter: First stage of capturing and removing bacteria and microorganisms.
3. HEPA filter: A high-efficiency air filter that captures 99.5% of airborne pollutant particles as small as 0.3 microns, including spores, pollen, mold, pet dander and dust.
4. Activated Carbon Filter: Helps remove household odors.
5. TiO2 (Titanium Oxide) Filter + UV: This process creates hydroxyl radicals and super-oxide ions, which are highly reactive electrons. These electrons aggressively combine with other elements in the air, such as bacteria and volatile organic compounds (VOC), which are harmful pollutants. Once bound together, the chemical reaction takes place between the super-charged ion and the pollutant, effectively "oxidizing" or burning the pollutant. This breaks the pollutant down into harmless carbon dioxide and water molecules.
6. UV Light: Sterilizes the air by breaking down microorganisms, such as germs, viruses, bacteria, fungi, mold, etc. Effectively destroys the nucleic acids in these microorganisms so their DNA is disrupted and destroyed.
7. Ion Flow: Generates negative ions to attract particles, such as dust, pollen and many other allergens, which are positively charged. Once bonded, the particles become heavy and fall to the ground and out of the air.
- Power: 120V / 57W
- 99.5% HEPA type
- 269 sq. ft. coverage
- Operating noise level: 48 (high) / 39 (medium) / 28 (low)
- 16 x 7 x 17" h.; 9 1/2 lbs.
Get yours right here ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Sunpentown® HEPA Air Purifier
with Ion Flow Technology, White