When Wenzel® started making camping gear in 1887, America was a very different place. No TV, no video games, no cell phones. Of course, a lot's changed in 120+ years, but Wenzel's commitment to making family-friendly gear at a budget-friendly price hasn't budged an inch!
For proof, cast your eyes on the cavernous Great Basin from Wenzel®, with 159 sq. ft. of space for up to 9 campers... all in a surprisingly easy-to-set-up, shockingly affordable package!
- Base measures 18 x 10' (approx. 159 sq. ft. of space), with a 6'4" center height
- Shock-corded fiberglass poles with pin-and-ring system for easy set-up
- Sonic-sealed welded polyethylene floor for toughness and sure dryness
- Back-to-back Dutch D-style doors
- Hooped fly over front door and rear window for weather protection
- Hanging divider curtain creates 2 separate rooms
- Mesh double doors, 2 windows, and roof for breathability
- Includes steel and plastic stakes, gear loft, 2 hanging pockets and storage duffel.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Buyer's Club at checkout and
$16.00 on this item!
Wenzel® Great Basin 9-person Tent