For years, snipers have used a BDU jacket as the foundation for their custom made ghillie suits for one basic reason: It was convenient. BDU jackets were never the optimal solution. They were hot and heavy, but easy to come by.
Finally, one day, sniper Todd "Swank" Svenkesen said "Enough!" and designed this Lightweight Sniper Tog. He included plenty of places to attach camo yarn, burlap, or vegetation to it, and built in a hydration pouch designed to hold a 2 to 3-liter hydration bladder (sold separately).
Not only is the Lightweight Sniper Tog lighter and cooler than a BDU jacket, it includes a snap-on drawstring hood with cord locks, adjustable buckles, internal pockets, and integral straps so you can roll up your suit when it is not in use.
- Breathable mesh
- Snap-on drawstring hood with cord locks to keep the critters out
- Adjustable 2 buckle front closure fits most
- 1 inside hook-n-loop mesh pocket
- 1 inside zipper mesh pocket
- Inside padded mesh hydration carrier holds 2-3 liter bladders (not included) and is removable with 2 heavy-duty zippers
- Outside universal strapping is everywhere for burlap and vegetation attachment
- Attached strap system secures your tog when rolled
- Sewn carry handle and additional male clips to secure to your vest or pack.
State Color, as available in the Shopping Cart below. Order ONLINE Today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Voodoo Tactical Lightweight Sniper Tog