It's like a wish list of features... digital depth, 2 zoom zones, 5 color palettes for maximum visibility, 5' depth range adjustments, low power options for fishing in super shallow water, a unique Weed Mode for better performance while fishing in weeds, and more. LOTS more.
The FLX-28 is totally revolutionary in the world of winter flasher sonar technology. Vexilar® has come a long way from the early FL-8, but they've never changed their commitment to delivering the very best sonar systems in the world for over 50 years. Performance, quality, innovation and reliability... Welcome to the amazing FLX-28.
Even better, the FLX-28 comes with Vexilar®'s all-in-one Ultra Pack bundle. The Ultra Pack system's innovation begins with a 12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery enclosed inside the case, so you don't need to connect or disconnect your battery after each use. A master power switch powers up your unit and remote charging posts make it easy to re-charge. The Ultra Pack System comes with a Vexilar D-130 Battery Status Indicator built-in to let you know the status of your battery while fishing. The case comes with an adjustable rod holder, cable storage cleats, battery charger and even your own Vexilar tackle box! The super tough Ultra Pack will fit into a five gallon bucket.
- Digital depth readout
- Vexilar 12-volt, 9 amp-hour battery delivers long lasting power. Pack comes complete with charger
- Pro View 9° Ice-Ducer system is a self leveling transducer with float for accurate transducer positioning every time
- 20 Interference rejection settings allow you to knock out interference from another close by depth finder
- Unique brushless data transfer design system allows for the creation of a breakthrough flasher display with digital depth and Auto Ranging technology
- Special weed fishing mode
- Low power shallow water mode
- 5' depth range settings, with 300' max. depth
- 1/4" target ID
- Two zoom zones
- Day / night mode
- 5-color palette selection
- Industry leading 525 lines of resolution
- Adjustable rod holder fits on either side
- Easy access external charging / power posts
- Ice-Ducer support bolt fits in three positions
- Master power switch
- Non-slip bottom
- Enclosed battery compartment
- Super strong handle with float holder.
- High-resolution display: 525 bits
- Exclusive interference rejection: 20 step
- Power and sensitivity: 400 watts peak-to-peak
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Voltage: 12V DC; Current draw: 200 MA
- Measures 4 1/2 x 6 x 2 1/2"d. Includes battery / charger, soft carry case and Ice-Ducer.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Vexilar® FLX-28 Flasher Fishfinder Ultra Pack
with Pro View 9° Ice-Ducer