Revitalize your patio setup with these 4-Slat Plantation Teak Interlocking Wood Deck Tiles... that dull cement pad just won't cut it anymore! Made with kiln-dried, plantation-grown teak that's cultivated and harvested in a sustainable manner, while performing nearly on par with old-growth teak in strength, appearance and durability. Impressive, too, are the naturally-occurring aversions to mildew, mold, fungi, termite, rot, and decay. Truly a beautiful material.
You'll love the easy installation, too... no tools required! The Deck Tiles are equipped with a plastic interlocking system on the bottom that snaps together for a glamorous hardwood floor beside your spa, bathroom, pool, balcony or elsewhere! Build your floor in a matter of hours, not days or weeks.
- Works perfectly, indoors AND outdoors
- Fast-snap installation requires no screws, glue or staples
- Pre-treated wood is expertly kiln-dried for durability
- Easy to remove, rearrange and re-lay in a new location
- Wood slats permit water to run through, and away, instead of collecting on top; plastic feet allow for drying airflow
- Box of 10 tiles covers 10 sq. ft.
- Each tile is 12 x 12 x 1", and weighs 2 lbs.
Pick yours up ONLINE at The Guide for a nice low price!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
VIFAH® 4-Slat Design Plantation Teak
Interlocking Wood Deck Tiles