The Tornado F4 is back and more potent than ever before! It utilizes new Advanced Split Limb technology and Fulcrum Pocket System, so it's ultra compact and devastatingly powerful, and fast at 340 F.P.S. And it's just 8 lbs., sleek and stealthy!
The G2 Trigger on every Parker® Crossbow is extra-crisp, with virtually no travel, for sure control. Made completely of metal, no plastic, and it's sealed, never requires lube. An auto-engage safety and anti-dry-fire mechanism make your crossbow super safe. It's the best, and it's on every Parker here...count on it for shots that count!
Lots of "goodies" included to get you started...like RED HOT high-velocity arrows, RED HOT Crosspro broadheads, 3X scope, and lots more!
- Measures 35 1/2"l., 20 3/4" axle-to-axle
- Power stroke: 12 1/4"
- Advanced Split Limb technology for pure force and accuracy
- Auto-engage ambidextrous safety
- G2 bull-pup trigger, and anti-dry-fire mechanism for safety
- Sure-handling pistol grip stock with vented forearm
- Machined aluminum barrel and riser
- Red Hot synthetic cable that's resilient and durable enough to hand this Crossbow's power
- 165-lb. draw weight, and EZ Draw system for reduced cocking effort
- Dual string suppressors for smooth, quiet firing
- Picatinny rail to mount accessories. Weighs 8 lbs.
- 3X Illuminated Multi-reticle Scope with 5 aiming points
- 6 RED HOT high-velocity arrows
- 3 RED HOT Crosspro 100 broadheads
- 6 match weight 100-gr. field points
- RED HOT roller rope cocker
- RED HOT crossbow sling
- RED HOT wax and lube kit
- RED HOT soft crossbow case.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Parker® Tornado F4 165-lb. Crossbow with Perfect Storm 3X Illuminated Scope Package
WARNING: You must be 18 or older to purchase Crossbows, Bolts and Broadheads.|
WARNING: Crossbows, Bolts and Broadheads cannot be shipped to D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Crossbows, Bolts and Broadheads.|