Large game fish require sharp, specially-shaped blades for efficient food processing. These Montauk Point Knives are the culmination of years of development between custom knife maker and sportsman Greg Lightfoot and commercial fishermen who tested and refined the size, shape and characteristics of the knives to ensure maximum cutting performance. Both Knives feature secure grip to reduce user fatigue, as well as appropriate length and flexibility to minimize waste. From Timberline®, providing high-quality precision-made knives and tools for over 20 years.
- 420 stainless steel fixed blades with satin finish, designed with "just right" flexibility
- Curved handle spines and finger choils for ideal ergonomic benefit
- Steaking Knife features thicker, stiffer blade spine to better "steak" large fish
- Impact- and abrasion-resistant Zytel® handles with Kraton® inserts
- Handles 5 1/2" , blades 9 1/2", overall 15 3/8", weighs 5 1/2 ozs.
Quality and performance to the gills! Order your Knife Set ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Timberline® Montauk Point 2-piece
Fillet and Steaking Knife Set
WARNING: You must be 18 or older to purchase Cutlery.|
WARNING: Cutlery cannot be shipped to Marin, Napa, Ventura and Yolo counties, CA; CO; CT; TN; D.C.; MA; Miami-Dade and Sarasota counties, FL; Canada or Puerto Rico. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Cutlery.|