Toggle between full and semi-automatic shooting on this "M1"! Just flip the switch and go from continuous fire to single-shot shooting. This baby is identical in weight, size and appearance to its live-fire counterpart to enhance your experience.
Built durably with a strong metal gear box; metal gears provide long-lasting performance, so every time you pull the trigger, there's instant response without a hitch. Perfect as a training tool, or a fun new "toy" for weekend war games! Get an extra Intellect Small 8.4V NIMH Battery in case your cell runs low at the range or playing field.
Spin-up: The Spin-up system is available in AEG, Gas and Spring operated models. The basic theory is to put backspin on the BB. When the BB is fired there is resistance on the upper side of the BB creating a backspin. This offsets the effect of gravity, wind power and air resistance and pushes the BB to travel a longer distance.
Gear Box: The gear box on an AEG houses all the workings to power the piston to launch the BB. A strong metal gear box with metal gears gives you the best performance and durability. Full Metal Body: A full metal gun refers to the upper and lower parts of the gun to being metal.
- Upper and lower parts of gun are built with top-quality metal for long-lasting durability
- Has Spin-up system that places resistance on upper side of BB to create backspin, thereby offsetting the effect of gravity and air resistance and increasing distance
- F.P.S.: 426 with .12-gauge ammo, 350 with .20-gauge ammo
- Measures 24 3/5" long and weighs 7 lbs.
- Mag capacity: 300
- Battery and charger included.
Pick yours up ONLINE today!
Thompson M1A1 Auto-Electric Machine Gun
Intellect Small 8.4V, 2000 MAH NIMH Battery
|WARNING: Shipping restrictions apply to the product(s) above under some jurisdictions. Known Age, State and Local shipping restrictions are applied at Checkout and may result in changes to an order.|