If you need a utility folder, this is not the knife for you. The StratoFighter features Dark Op's proprietary RaptorLok, a self cleansing double talon locking system that uses the entire length of the knife to support the opened blade.
Unlike modern unproven and complicated locking systems, the basic principles of this design have been tested for over fifty years. Additionally, Dark Ops' secondary CrisisCross cross-bolt locking system prevents the knife from being closed while open, while the pommel end of the knife offers an integrated emergency window breaker and paracord safety tethering hole.
But that's not it...
... check out the rest of these impressive details:
- Scales are made of non-porous T6160 aircraft grade hardened aluminum
- Carved into the sides of the scales are lateral control grooves that provide indexing points in darkness as well as additional control without increasing the width of the handle
- Deep finger grooves orient the knife in the hand and add a third more grip area
- Quartz impregnated inserts provide an even better grip in extreme circumstances and are replaceable
- CTV2 Blade Steel with black Titanium CarboNitride vacuum deposited finish
- A full quarter inch thick, it is one of the heaviest production blades in existence today
- 100% made in America!
- Total Length: 10 1/2"
- Blade Length: 4 1/2"
- Weight: 9 ozs.
- Heavy-duty pocket clip... reversible for true ambidextrous use.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
StratoFighter Folding Knife from Dark Ops®
WARNING: You must be 18 or older to purchase Cutlery.|
WARNING: Cutlery cannot be shipped to Marin, Napa, Ventura and Yolo counties, CA; CO; CT; TN; D.C.; MA or Puerto Rico. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Cutlery.|