4 tubes for maximum feeding! Freestanding, tube-style Feeder is proven effective through years of use in North American deer research facilities. Feeder's metal legs attach to wooden base (not included) to give the unit a wide stance.
All 4 tubes have wide openings, and the Feeder itself holds up to 250 lbs of feed, or 300 lbs. of corn. Each tube's baffle can be set to control the outflow of feed. No batteries and no motor means no maintenance, and no interruptions in feeding.
- Durable, weather-resistant polyethylene construction for long-term use
- Long feed tubes reduce antler damage
- Easy-fill cap
- Freestanding Feeder includes metal legs that attach to wooden 4 x 4s (not included)
- Lid can be locked in place
- Feed tubes remove for quick, no-fuss cleaning
- Each tube has adjustable flow-control baffle system for efficient feed control
- No batteries to replace, no motor to corrode or fail
- Body and legs weigh 65 lbs., measure 31 x 31 x 38"h., legs are 56"l.
State Color, as available in the Shopping Cart below. Ready to order? Get this Deer Feeder ONLINE today!
Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $175.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling. This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Curbside delivery (i.e., liftgate delivery to the curb) is required for this item. $75.00 for curbside delivery is included in the heavy / bulky shipping and handling charge. Ships in 2 boxes: Box 1 - 37" x 35" x 35", 30 lbs.; Box 2 - 58" x 4" x 4", 30 lbs. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total. This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Southern Outdoor Technologies MAX-250 Deer Feeder