Tactical, yet practical. This 40-liter pack easily hold a sleeping bag in a compression sack, 3-man dome tent, 100 ozs. of water, snacks, a few pairs of socks, 2 changes of clothes, compass, water filter, mess kit, lantern and then some, yet it's just as ideal for your office or campus. And there are lots of attachment points--over 150, in fact. Also included are a hydration sleeve and routing port for the drinking tube, and a storage pocket on the lid. Contoured and heavily padded chest straps are faced with textured, moisture-wicking fabrics. The top lid zippered compartment houses those essentials you need to get at quickly. Bottom compartment also stores a roll-away rain cover.
- Durable yet pliable 500-denier nylon construction, strong enough to withstand multiple trips into the field
- Over 150 M.O.L.L.E. attachment points... 8 rows on each side of pack, 9 rows on back
- Hook-and-loop strips for flag and unit patches, as well as for name and rank tapes
- Comfortable padded shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap
- Hydration system compatible
- Roll-away rain cover stores in zipper compartment in bottom of bag
- Weight 54 ozs., main compartment measures 9 x 11 x 19" h.
State Color, as available in the Shopping Cart below. Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Snugpak® Endurance 40 Backpack