You don't back down from hard, cold work and neither should your coveralls. Which is why you need Carhartt®'s Quilt Lined Duck Workwear Coverall. The rugged insulated coverall exterior is classic, hard-working Carhartt duck – the fabric they've built their reputation on for 117 years. And the quilted lining adds insulation without bulking you up into a marshmallow man – that would get you too much grief on the job site.
Carhartt® Workwear Coveralls built for work:
- Insulated coveralls built with hard wearing 12-oz. firm hand 100% cotton duck is made with ringspun yarns for 15% more strength than the usual open-end yarns
- Midweight nylon quilt lining insulates your coveralls without so much bulk you can't move
- Easy-moving split back with bi-swing
- Corduroy top collar with snaps under collar for optional coverall hood
- 2-way zipper front has wind flap with snap closure
- 2 covered-zipper chest pockets, pencil pocket on sleeve, two reinforced back pockets
- Tool pocket on right leg, hammer loop on left leg adds convenience to these coveralls
- Easy-dressing 2-way leg zippers open to waist with protective wind flaps and snap closure
- Triple-stitched main seams plus bar tacks at vital stress points
- Machine wash. Imported. Carhartt® Work clothing.
Hard-wearing warmth for your next frozen job. State Color and Chest Size, as available in the Shopping Cart below.
Order ONLINE Today!
Please Note: The short Coverall fits heights 5'3" to 5'7", regular fits heights 5'8" to 5'11", and tall fits 6'0" to 6'3".
Please Note: These items are shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Short Carhartt® Quilt Lined Duck Workwear Coverall
Regular Carhartt® Quilt Lined Duck Workwear Coverall
Tall Carhartt® Quilt Lined Duck Workwear Coverall