Spend more time boating... take the hassle out of boat launching, docking and maintenance too! Roll-n-Go® is changing the way small watercraft gets on and off the water. It can iron out all the "kinks" you experience when launching, docking and maintaining your boat with an old-fashioned standard dock.
Roll-n-Go's® 8 Great Boat Launching Solutions! They're the answer...
- When it's either physically impossible to install a dock, or it's prohibited by local ordinance
- When the budget just won't stretch to cover expensive permanent docking
- When there's no beach... just a rough, rocky shoreline
- When you're fed up with dock-in / dock-out chores that eat up time and strain your muscles
- When you just haven't got the space to fit in a lift
- When you're dealing with volatile river current, and need to keep your watercraft safely out of the swift current
- When you're worried about joyriders and / or thieves taking off with your boat... Roll-n-Go gives you peace of mind with a built-in security loop
- When you want a lift so easy to handle that even the kids can do it
- When it's maintenance time... no more straddling a bobbing target when it's time to fuel, clean, cover or do any work on your boat.
18-Ft. Pontoon Boat Docking Ramp:
- Handles pontoons up to 2,000 lbs with 18" to 26" pontoon diameters (round only)
- Rails adjust from 66" to 82" on-center pontoon separation
- Equipped with 52 polyurethane "donut" style rollers, which mount anywhere along the rails; Delrin spanner and bushing bearing roller bearings
- 9-ft. add-on extension with 28 additional rollers sold separately below
- 1700 lb. winch with 25 ft. strap
- Ramp is easy to assemble, and comes with a ground anchor system
- Aluminum construction with stainless steel hardware
- Ramp weight: 250 lbs.
- Adjustable width; overall length 17'10"
- 5-yr. limited warranty on freshwater applications, 2-yr. limited warranty on saltwater applications.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: These items are shipped directly from the
factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping
Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship
factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO
addresses. These items are shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Unloading is the customer's responsibility, including off the back of the truck. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
Buyer's Club at checkout and
instantly SAVE up to $319.00 on these items!
Roll-n-Go® 18-Ft. Pontoon Boat Docking Ramp
Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $65.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling.
Roll-n-Go® 9-Ft. Extension for 18-Ft.
Pontoon Boat Docking Ramp
Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $20.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling.
Roll-n-Go® Basic Leg Kit
For use to help level your docking system when the ground is uneven. Includes pipe brackets, base plates and hardware. You supply readily available 1 1/4" i.d. pipe.
Roll-n-Go® Wide Beam Support Kit
For use with the Basic Leg Kit to provide extra stability. Includes 8 1/2" beam with end brackets to attach to your docking system.
Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $5.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling.