In its "natural" form, it's a fanny pack... but release 2 buckles and in about 5 seconds, it expands into a full-size backpack to give you all the room you need for your jackets, turkey, boned meat, and more!
It's a comfortable carry either way, with almost a half inch of comfortable, lightweight closed cell foam on both the adjustable shoulder straps and belt. And, it's tank-tough, assembled from flocked saddle cloth and laminated to a 70D ripstop nylon pack cloth, with all stress points triple-stitched for extra toughness where it counts. It's a versatile Pack, one you can take on both half-day hunts and longer outings, and it's tough enough to be a fixture in your hunting arsenal for years and years.
In a nutshell:
- Converts from fanny pack (750 cu. in.) to full-size backpack (1,670 cu. in.) for larger loads
- Made from ultra-tough flocked saddle cloth, laminated to a water-resistant 70D ripstop nylon pack cloth, triple-stitched for amazing strength... and it's surprisingly quiet
- Roomy main compartment measures 16 x 9 x 6"h., and when expanded, it's even bigger
- 3/8" closed cell foam padding in shoulder straps and waist
- Advantage Max-1™ camo pattern for concealment
- Cordura Coolback nylon back helps it stay cool and breathable in the field
- 2 accessory straps on waist pads to attach pockets, knives or sidearms
- Cargo straps allow you to add stuff sacks, coats, etc.
- Heavy-duty #10 YKK coil zipper with no-rattle quiet zipper pulls
- Weighs just 2 lbs.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Rocky Mountain Packs™ Bighorn Pop-up Fanny Pack