Accurate, break-barrel shooting, close to the same velocities as a .22 rimfire! Supreme power and all around Gamo® quality make this Airgun a budding legend. Ideal for plugging pigeons, raccoons, squirrels and various varmints. Or, for making Swiss cheese out of cans and paper targets.
The choice is yours! No pricey CO2 cartridges to buy EVER! A smooth and natural single cock of the break-barrel produces an amazing 1,000 F.P.S. velocity. Sends .177 cal. pellets flying with accuracy (one shot at a time). Shoots 1,250 FPS with the Platinum PBA pellets.
- Single cocking break-barrel system
- Automatic cocking safety system
- 30-lb. cocking effort
- Fluted, polymer-jacketed, rifled steel barrel
- All-weather synthetic molded stock
- Manual trigger safety
- Ventilated rubber butt pad for enhanced recoil reduction
- Twin cheekpiece pads for ambidextrous shooting
- Includes standard reticle 4x32 mm Gamo scope
- Measures 43" long overall. 18" barrel. Weighs just over 6 lbs.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Gamo® Rocket .177 Cal. Air Rifle
WARNING: You must be 18 or older to purchase Air Guns.|
WARNING: Air Guns cannot be shipped to CA; DE; IL; MI; New York City; NJ; D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. Air Guns cannot be shipped Parcel Post. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Air Guns.|