USCG approved and SOLAS compliant! Your chances of survival increase leaps and bounds if you've got the right gear.
Everything about the Imperial Suit was built for speed, comfort and dependability to give you the best chance should you have to evacuate in frigid water... it's made from 5 mm neoprene put together with the utmost attention to detail so there's no leaks, cut generously in key spots so you can put it on in a flash.
Available in 4 sizes to fit everyone from youngsters to "well-rounded" sea-goers, each Suit comes in its own easy-open bag that stores out of the way and opens in a flash. Adult and Jumbo sizes are available with a built-in lifting harness and buddy line. Read on for even more.
- 5 mm neoprene construction, naturally insulating and buoyant
- 1-piece seam-sealed construction for reliable waterproofing
- USCG / MED approved and SOLAS compliant
- Extra-large foot for boots or shoes
- 3-fingered mitt to keep your fingers warmer
- Wide legs for quick donning
- Inflatable high-rider ring for additional freeboard and buoyancy
- Snug-fitting face seal is comfortable and flexible
- Retro-reflective tape for extra visibility
- Back straps
- PFD light pocket
- Dual zipper pull tabs
- Comes in an easy-open storage bag for easy stowing / retrieval.
Choose yours and State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart below. Order ONLINE now!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
|Size||Height Range||Weight Range |
|Adult||4'11"-6'3"||110-330 lbs. |
|Jumbo||Over 6'3"||Over 220 lbs. |
|Intermediate||4'11"-5'10"||110-180 lbs. |
Buyer's Club at checkout and
instantly SAVE up to $45.00 on these items!
Revere® Imperial Immersion Suit
Revere® Imperial Immersion Suit, Harness