Choose a 6-circuit or a 10-circuit Transfer Switch Kit, both complete, ready to install in a home or cabin so you can switch to generator power in an emergency.
USA-engineered and built kits include everything you need to safely power your home or cabin with an outside generator. Just plug into your inlet box, flip the breakers on the switch panel, and you're back in business!
6-circuit kit handles up to 7,500 watts of power and 10-circuit kit up to 8,000. You choose the circuits you want! Transfer switches automatically stop power from going to the main panel when primary power is restored, and will not "back feed" power to the grid. Meets all code requirements.
Built strong to run long in the USA:
- Rugged powder-coated indoor surface mount steel cabinet
- Designed for fast, easy installation with pre-wired / built-in junction box
- Meets all National Electrical Code requirements. UL-listed
- Resettable push-button UL489 circuit breakers
- Exclusive Reliance® watt meters with accuracy of +/- 3% through the entire range
- 10' 30 amp power cord included
- 30 amp Raintight power inlet box can mount outside
- Tie bars for 240V circuits
- Built-in mounting bracket.
Get plugged in at the right price! Choose and get yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: These items are shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Buyer's Club at checkout and
instantly SAVE up to $47.00 on these items!
Reliance® 6-circuit Transfer Switch Kit
7,500 max. generator running watts.
Reliance® 10-circuit Transfer Switch Kit
8,000 max. generator running watts.