For optimal heat detection and observation, day and night, for hunting, surveillance, law enforcement and military operations, search and rescue and reconnaissance, with minimal distortion and crisp contrast. Built-in 2.5 magnification power provides crisp, clear and enlarged images at long distances. Unit's linear design features staggered control buttons, the HD 38 is easily accessible to both right- and left-handed users, and effortless to locate, even in pitch-black darkness.
No more mystery:
- 160x120 microbolometer technology for high-resolution thermal images
- High-end, frost-proof 640x480 OLED display for clear views
- 2 view options in thermal mode... White Hot or Black Hot; switch between the 2 to make targets visible up to 500 yds. away
- Brightness control and sharpness adjustment
- Quick 10-second start-up
- 30 frames per second for smooth, consistent image and capture of fast-moving objects
- Engineered with germanium glass for maximum thermal sensory sensitivity
- Video output
- Glass-nylon composite construction
- Equipped with standard Weaver® rail and tripod mount for external power supplies or recording devices
- Run time of approx. 2 hours with 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Includes carry case, output video cable, hand strap, car adapter, extra battery container and lens cleaning cloth
- Measures 7 x 3 2/5 x 2 3/10"l., weighs 17 ozs. (with batteries).
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Pulsar® Quantum HS 19 Thermal Imaging Monocular
|WARNING: Shipping restrictions apply to the product(s) above under some jurisdictions. Known Age, State and Local shipping restrictions are applied at Checkout and may result in changes to an order.|