Old school makes the grade! Ahh, the D-shaped Longbow, preferred by traditional archers like Robin Hood. Longbows have been used for hundreds, er, thousands of years. For hunting and warfare by ancient Nubians, Kurds, Arabs and Native American tribes. Today's wooden laminated Longbows (like this baby) are made by gluing together 2 or more different species of wood.
Usually this is done because some woods can better withstand compression, while others are better at withstanding tension. Whoosh! A Longbow has practical advantages compared to a modern recurve or compound bow... it is usually lighter, quicker to prepare for shooting and zings arrows more quietly.
- Reflex / deflex-shaped bow is crafted in strict observance of tradition, setting high standards for stability and arrow velocity
- Limbs are made from bamboo and clear fiberglass
- Layered black walnut, cherry, and maple wood form the riser
- Laminated, reinforced tips withstand shooting stress
- Measures 68" end-to-end
- Brace height is 6 1/2-7"
- Available in your choice 40#, 45#, 50#, and 55# draw weight @28" draw.
Choose yours and State Model, as available in the Shopping Cart below. Order ONLINE Now!
Buyer's Club at checkout and
instantly SAVE up to $23.00 on these items!
PSE® Sequoia Longbow, Left Hand
PSE® Sequoia Longbow, Right Hand
You must be 18 or older to purchase this product. This product cannot be shipped to D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering this product.|