Top-grade Night Vision Optics featuring a Gen 3+ Filmless Auto-Gated (FLAG) image intensifier tube... delivering better image quality under low-light conditions, improved image resolution under high light conditions and a reduced halo effect that minimizes interference from bright light! The reduced halo maximizes effectiveness in dynamic lighting conditions.
Engineered to exceed Mil-Spec. 810 specifications, the NYX14-FLAG can withstand salt water, rain, high humidity, and extreme temperatures and still deliver unsurpassed Gen 3+ performance! With optical quality equal to or better than current mil-issue, these are mission-ready, and can be hand-held, helmet-mounted, or weapon-mounted (mounts not included).
- Tough, compact, ergonomic composite housing built to Mil-spec 810 standards: it's built to withstand salt water, rain, humidity, extreme temps
- Image tube: Gen 3+ FLAG Filmless Auto-Gated, outstanding in changing light conditions
- Resolution: 62-72 lp/mm
- Lens system: F1.2, 27 mm
- Range of focus: 0.25m to infinity
- Diopter Adjustment (dpt): -6 to +2
- Automatic and manual variable brightness control
- Bright light cut-off protects against night blindness
- Built-in infrared illuminator provides invisible illumination when natural light is scarce
- Operating temperature: -40 to +122°F
- Battery life (hours): 60
- Weapon / camera mountable (mount not included)
- Power supply: (1) 3V lithium, or (1) AA alkaline
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.9 x 2.7"h., weighs 14 ozs. Includes flip-up head mount, soft carry case, battery and manual.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Armasight® NYX14-FLAG Gen 3+ Night Vision Monocular
WARNING: You must be 18 or older to purchase Night Vision.|
WARNING: Night Vision cannot be shipped to CA; D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. Night Vision cannot be shipped Parcel Post. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Night Vision.|