ATN®'s HPT Image Intensifier Tube delivers increased sensitivity, resolution, Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR), and Modulation Transfer Function (MTF) compared to current 2nd Generation IITs... so you get 3rd-Generation image sharpness and contrast without having to spend 3rd-Gen money! Plus, Total Darkness Technology with built-in infrared illumination, so no darkness is too dark for these first-quality Bi-oculars. For outdoorsmen, hunters, boaters, law enforcement and more, 100% waterproof / fogproof NVB8X-HPT Binoculars are heads and shoulders above the competition.
The finer detail:
- 8X magnification for close-up views
- Image intensifier generation: WPT (White Phosphor Technology®)
- ATN Total Darkness Technology with built-in infrared illuminator ensures that no condition is too dark
- Detachable long-range IR illuminator / built-in flood IR illuminator
- Photocathode type: Multi-alkali
- Resolution: 55-72 lp / mm
- Signal to noise ratio: 16-24
- Lens system: 216mm, catadioptric
- Proshield lens coating: Yes
- F.O.V.: 6.5°
- Range of focus: 20m to infinity
- Diopter adjustment: -6 to +5
- Controls: Direct
- Auto brightness control: Yes
- Bright light cut-off: Yes
- Automatic shut-off: Yes
- Low battery indicator: Yes
- Power supply: 1x3V CR123A battery (included)
- Environmental rating: Waterproof and fogproof
- Mean time before failure: 10,000 hrs.
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +158°F
- Battery life: 50 hrs.
- Backed by a manufacturer's limited 2-yr. warranty
- Measures 8" l. x 6" w. x 5" h. Weighs 3 lbs., 12 ozs.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
ATN® NVB8X-HPT Night Vision Bi-ocular
WARNING: You must be 18 or older to purchase Night Vision. This product cannot be shipped to D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. Night Vision cannot be shipped Parcel Post. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Night Vision.|