For mid-range shooting where field-of-view and magnification are equally important, the Nemesis 4X delivers: its wide 10° field of view makes for easy target acquisition, while 4x magnification makes it easy to hone in for precise shooting. Boasting all-glass, IR-illuminated multi-coated lenses and illuminated red-cross reticle, you'll get the bright, clear images you need to make an informed decision at a crucial moment.
Waterproof, shockproof housing keeps your gear safe in the field, too! Plus, an adjustable mount adapts to both Picatinny and Weaver rails, so you can slide it onto your rifle with no tools, in mere seconds.
- Gen 2+ image intensifier tube with QuickSilver white phosphor technology for an enhanced black & white image
- Multi-coated all-glass optics
- Illuminated, internally-adjustable red cross reticle for optimal contrast
- Water, dust and sand-proof for increased durability
- Integrated rails support additional lasers, etc.
- Flip-up back-up iron sights
- Mounts to standard Weaver rails
- Detachable IR illuminator
- Backed by a 2-yr. manufacturer's warranty.
|IIT Generation||Gen 2+ QS white phosphor|
|Image Resolution||47-54 lp/mm|
|Battery Life||Up to 60 hrs.|
|Lens System||F1.5, F108mm|
|Field of View||10°|
|Range of Focus||0.25m to Infinity|
|Diopter Adj.||-6 to +2|
|Auto Brightness Control||Yes|
|Bright Light Cut-off||Yes|
|IR Illuminator||Detachable long-range illuminator|
|Power Supply||1xCR123A (3V)|
|Operating Temp.||-40° to +122°F|
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Armasight® Nemesis 4X Gen 2+ QS Night Vision Rifle Scope
WARNING: You must be 18 or older to purchase Night Vision.|
WARNING: Night Vision cannot be shipped to CA; D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. Night Vision cannot be shipped Parcel Post. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Night Vision.|