In a world that expects liquid-fuel stoves to have one setting (hot), the DragonFly stands out. Since its debut in 1998, it has won numerous awards for its innovative dual-valve design, which offers an unrivaled range of continuous and immediate flame control.
Simmer a delicate sauce over a candle flame or melt snow quickly over a blowtorch with a twist of the flame adjuster. The continued popularity and performance of the DragonFly can be attributed to the many features invented by MSR®.
- CoolFuel valve, the first ever dual-valve design... go from simmer to boil with a twist of the flame adjuster
- 3 extra-wide pot supports hold larger MSR pots or fry pans for gourmet cooking anywhere
- Multi-fuel... burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel and jet fuel
- Remote burner pioneered by MSR allows the windscreen to make the stove burn hotter and more efficiently, with a separate fuel bottle and pump away from the flame
- Self-cleaning Shaker Jet lets you clean out debris, to increase performance, with the flick of your wrist... just give your Stove a shake
- Suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground
- Folds to 1/3 of its working size for easy, compact storage and transport
- 14 ozs. (fuel bottle not included), 6 1/4 x 5 x 3 1/2".
No matter what you're cookin', you'll want this DragonFly Stove! Check out its Maintenance and Repair Kit below to keep it working great year after year.
Order ONLINE Today!
Please Note: These items are shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
MSR® DragonFly Stove
MSR® DragonFly Maintenance Kit
A comprehensive Maintenance and Repair Kit. If you'll be relying on your DragonFly Stove for an extended period of time, consider adding its Maintenance Kit to your order today. 3 1/2 ozs, 5 1/2 x 2 1/4 x 9/10".