Minn Kota® really put the Riptide® ST to the test, because they know you will. After thousands of hours of research and field testing, they made it quiet enough to give you the drop on fish and tough enough to withstand the most extreme conditions.
Whisper-quiet operation, exceptional power, saltwater-proof durability... and it's all at your disposal with push-button ease thanks to included i-Pilot® Link™! GPS-powered i-Pilot Link allows your Riptide to communicate with most Humminbird® fishfinders, offering fully automatic boat control and the power to find, store and revisit your most productive fishing spots and tracks. And you can take command of it all from either the remote or the fishfinder. It's less time positioning your boat, and more time catching fish!
Here's a little more on i-Pilot Link...
- Features follow the Contour function. With LakeMaster® digital GPS maps in your Humminbird fishfinder, Link follows any contour you choose, in any direction, as long as you want, to automatically keep you on certain depths
- Contour Offset function lets you stay at a set distance from a depth contour, or the shoreline; select the contour and the distance, and Link handles navigation so you can cast to that contour repeatedly
- Advanced Autopilot™ lets you stay on any bearing with GPS accuracy; use your Humminbird cursor, or point motorhead in direction of travel, push a button, and Link keeps you on that heading
- Use Cruise Control to entice fish with perfect bait presentation; you can even lock in your actual on-the-water speed and adjust it in .1 MPH increments
- CoPilot™ enables you to take wireless command of speed and steering from anywhere on the boat
- Spot-Lock keeps you within 5' of a fishing spot; if you drift, Link instructs your Terrova Trolling Motor to take you back
- iTracks let you store and retrace successful trolling paths up to 2 miles long on the water
- Store Spot-Locks, waypoints and iTracks on the fishfinder or on Link control head, then use Go To feature to return to those places up to 1/4 mile away
- Includes wireless remote. Full-color LCD screen displays current function, user menus, GPS signal strength, prop status and battery state. It's 100% waterproof, and it floats!
And here's what makes the Riptide ST the right call...
Minn Kota's famous cool, quiet power:
Larger brushes, windings and commutators generate less heat, less noise and run cooler-- extending motor life and conserving battery power. You get greater sustained thrust and more time on the water. A unique bearing system produces low rpms / high torque to cut down on fish-spooking noise-so quiet they'll never hear you coming.
Instead of wasting energy with a constant flow of power, Digital Maximizer delivers only what's needed... a precise amount of power at any setting, along with variable speed control. The bottom line is more time on the water for you.
Indestructible Composite Shaft:
Guaranteed by Minn Kota for life! Pound for pound, it's stronger than steel. Shaft flexes on impact and won't break, kink, or corrode.
Weedless Wedge™ 2 Prop:
Only Minn Kota's Weedless Wedge 2 Prop can push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. They've improved the legendary design with swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
- Max. thrust: 80 lbs.
- Shaft length(s): 54" or 60"
- Speeds: Variable
- Control: Electric steer / i-Pilot Link
- 12-volt. Humminbird fishfinder not included.
State Shaft Length, as available in the Shopping Cart below. Order yours ONLINE today!
Minn Kota® Riptide ST 80-lb. Saltwater Trolling Motor
with i-Pilot® Link (no Foot Pedal)