Get features usually reserved for a much higher price tag! Today, most riflescopes are built on a 1" or 30 mm tube, but the Millett® LRS-1 Long Range Rifle scope has a 35 mm tube for added strength, brightness and clarity. Perfect on heavy, hard-hitting, large caliber rifles used for extended ranges, such as the 50 BMG and 338 Lupua.
Each Millett Riflescope is computer tested under recoil to assure the highest quality. The LRS-1 scope is at home big game hunting in the West, target shooting at long ranges, or as a tactical riflescope for law enforcement use. And because 35 mm rings are hard to find - and expensive - they're included here!
Serious scope for serious shooters:
- 6-25x magnification
- HUGE light-gathering 56 mm objective
- 35 mm tube diameter
- Fully multi-coated lenses for clear, bright and glare-free images
- Supplied with tactical rings
- Locking windage and elevation target turrets
- Large settable windage and elevation knobs
- Positive 1/4 MOA click adjustments for windage and elevation
- Come-up scale on windage and elevation adjustments
- Quick side-focus range adjustment
- European-style eye focus
- Glass etched exclusive Mil-Dot bar reticle
- Matte black finish 1-Pc. T6 aluminum tube
- Lens shade supplied
- Exit pupil: 9 mm @ 6x, 2 mm @ 25x
- Eye relief: 3"+
- Focus range: 15 yards to infinity
- Diopter adjustment: 2 to 3.5+
- Mil Dot reference power: 12.5 and 25 power
- Waterproof: 10' for 30 min.
- Temperature range -40°F to 150°F+
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Millett® 6-25x56 mm LRS-1 Tactical Riflescope
WARNING: This item cannot be shipped to Canada. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering this product.|