A rugged, self-illuminating Smith & Wesson® Watch, made military service-tough, with Diver features. This Watch is probably the easiest in the world to read in low light, even in total darkness, thanks to its tritium light source that requires no battery power or any other form of charging, and never needs servicing or maintenance. A minute quantity of tritium lights up the dye in tiny, airtight vials, sealed under high pressure. The self-illuminating technology is guaranteed to deliver 25 years of consistent glow!
This Watch is extremely robust and classically reliable. Check the specs:
- Black-finish stainless steel case and bezel, resistant to oil and most corrosive materials. The strap is rubber, making it comfortable, durable and secure for diving
- Precision quartz movement, Swiss-designed and expertly made
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft.) with screw-on case back and screw-down crown
- Rotating bezel to track elapsed time
- Scratch resistant mineral crystal
- Second hand, date display
- Efficient, with 4-year battery life
- Case approx.1 3/4" (45 mm).
Step up to the best performance and style... order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Join my Buyer's Club at checkout and
$17.00 on this item!
Men's Smith & Wesson® DiverWatch, Black