Click image to enlarge...
If you're looking for a rugged, long-lasting and comfortable boot, this pair of "Doc" Martens is the ticket! The padded ankle support and removable, contoured insole cushions your feet from shock. A moisture-wicking lining keeps your feet comfy, too!
What's more, each Boot has a built-in steel toe to help keep safe. And if you find yourself tromping through oil, petrol or alkaline, the patented, air-cushioned sole will grip like no other.
Safe and tough:
- Removable, padded insole for comfort
- Patented air-cushioned sole for no-slip security
- Rugged, durable trans PVC outsole
- Ballistic mesh-padded ankle collar with supports
- Durable, stitch-welted construction
- Heavy-duty metal eyelets and D ring... industrial-strength cord lacing
- Standard wood shank for stability
- Each Boot weighs approx. 36 ozs.
- ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH compliant.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart below. Pick yours up at The Guide ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Men's Dr. Martens 6" Ironbridge Steel Toe
Industrial Grizzly Boots, Black