Made in the USA and U.S.M.C.-certified. Constructed with rough-out full-grain leather for toughness, and a Vibram® Sierra outsole for comfort. Dri-Lex® lining ensures rapid drying and air exchange to mitigate hot weather. The boots lace to the toe for better fit and support, and Danner's famous stitchdown construction gives a more stable platform and superior durability.
The steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH standards. Your mission may change day-by-day, but Danner's always remains the same: providing you with the best footwear around by finding out what folks like you demand, and then giving you more.
Handmade, one by one, in Portland, Oregon:
- Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
- 1000-denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Dri-Lex liner keeps your feet cool, dry, and comfortable in hot weather
- Vibram 1276 Sierra Olive outsole's specific design and placement of multi-directional lugs offer maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Steel toe meets ASTM standard certification
- Speed lace system for easy on and off
- Eagle, Globe and Anchor emblem and approval by the USMC for optional wear
- 8" of support and stability
- 37 ozs. each.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart below. Order ONLINE Today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Men's 8" Danner® Desert Acadia Military Boots