That's what sets Chippewa® apart. Since 1901 they've been creating footwear based on simple, fundamental rules. Most notably, using only the best materials, the best construction techniques and the most innovative technology. The result?
Integrity-rich Boots with a work ethic you can count on, day-in, day-out. This Pair in particular brings to the jobsite unparalleled protection, cushioned comfort and slip-resistant stability to keep you focused on the task at hand. With a century-long resume of churning out only the best, why even bother with the rest?
Legendary footwear for hire:
- Heavily-oiled leather uppers repel water and the elements... ASTM-certified steel toe offers crush-proof protection
- 400 grams Thinsulate Ultra Insulation for chill-killing warmth
- Brushed ruby Nylex lining for dry, easy-breathing, comfy feet
- Texon insole wicks moisture away from the foot to keep as dry as possible... anti-microbial properties prevent bacteria growth too
- Removable, anti-microbial, machine-washable body cushion orthopedic insole is biomechanically engineered for maximum comfort and protection
- Goodyear welt adds to boot durability and allows soles to be completely replaceable
- Vibram Yellow Plug outsoles with Hi-Tech tread designs... giving you the most traction combined with best durability. Period
- Electrical hazard protection
- 8" h., 34 ozs. each. Golden tan.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart below. Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Join my Buyer's Club at checkout and
$18.50 on this item!
Men's 8" Chippewa® Steel Toe Electrical
Hazard Loggers, Golden Tan