In 1993, Ariat® set out to make a riding boot with unrivaled comfort and performance... and boy, did they deliver. This is legitimate Western wear, the real deal for modern-day cowboys and professional riders, but way more comfortable than your average boot. And the really good news is that the same design technology that makes these the best Riding Boots you can buy, also makes them perfect for work or casual wear.
The secret is Ariat's exclusive ATS™ (Advanced Torque Stability) System that provides four times more lateral support and stability than traditional designs, helping to reduce fatigue and enhance comfort. They've been given the stamp of approval after being tested by top professional riders, and you'll love 'em too!
- Premium leather uppers, embroidered for a little extra flair
- Moisture-wicking footbed provides cool, dry comfort
- Gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer delivers support, rebound, and stability
- Lightweight, ergonomic composite forked shank enhances stability
- Wide square toe
- Triple-stitch welt construction
- Nailed leather outsole
- 1 1/2" heel height
- Each approx. 12"h., 38 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart below. Order ONLINE Today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Men's Ariat® 12" Mesteno Western Boots,
Adobe Clay / Lime