That's because before they set out to make Highwall GTX Wellingtons, the folks at LaCrosse® asked what you wanted in a boot. OK, maybe not you personally, but plenty of your peers in the field. Surface miners, to be exact.
Though, the benefits of waterproof / breathable construction, metatarsal guard / safety toe protection and puncture-resistant midsoles extend far beyond the mine. And no doubt their foot-friendly, shock-absorbing comfort is welcome no matter where you work.
For the rigors of your worksite:
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Triple-stitched, 2 mm waterproof full-grain leather gives long term endurance in harsh mining conditions
- Protective Vibram® pyramid rubber heel and toe provides abrasion and chemical resistance in high wear areas
- Side pull loops add to the easy slip on / off design
- Vibram Highwall outsold features a 90º heel, oil and slip resistant rubber compound, and superior debris shedding with Foreign Object Debris (FOD) release
- Fiberglass shank
- Non-metallic safety toe, Flex Shield II midsole, and internal MetFlex metatarsal guard won't conduct cold or heat
- Meet or exceed ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 MT/75 EH PR standards. Electrical hazard footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- 11" h., 44 ozs. each. Imported.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart below. Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Men's 11" LaCrosse® Highwall GTX Wellingtons
with Safety Toe / Metatarsal Guard, Brown