Hybrid Dual Imaging™ (HDI) combines the target separation and sonar excellence of Broadband Sounder technology with the structure and bottom contour-finding technology of DownScan Imaging™... and the results are brilliant. Fish look like fish. Rocks look like rocks. Structures are perfectly defined. You can even track your own lure! It's all presented in high-resolution grayscale, so it's much more affordable than color units.
But HDI is only half the story. The Mark-4 HDI is also a fully-functional Chartplotter, offering a highly-accurate built-in GPS antenna and a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers, and coastal contours to depths of 1,000 ft. - plus optional map chart upgrades. Combined with HDI and a beautiful full-color 4.3-inch display, it just might be the pound-for-pound best value on the water today!
The Package includes everything you need... the Mark-4 HDI unit itself, as well as a 455/800kHz DownScan Imaging™ Transducer that provides super-detailed water column info down to 300 ft., and 50/200kHz Transducer for coverage in deeper waters up to 2,500 ft. deep. It's all ready to rock with the kind of plug-and-play ease that has made Lowrance® a favorite among pros and weekend warriors alike!
- High-resolution, 4.3-inch, LED-backlit grayscale display
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna and background mapping for easy and precise navigating. Also includes a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers, and coastal contours to depths of 1,000 ft.
- TrackBack™ function lets you enjoy immediate scroll-back of imaging sonar history to review covered water and pinpoints spots...saves you time and fuel you'd normally spend trying to retrace your path
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly and easily choose from pre-set page layouts-including a three-panel view
- New easy-to-use page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Power output RMS (PTP): Max 250W RMS, 30,000W peak to peak (analog equivalent)
- Languages: 30
- Operating voltage: 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Easy installation... plug-and-play functionality saves you time and hassles, and works with existing Lowrance or Eagle® uniplug cables
- High-capacity microSD slot for map cards.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Lowrance® Mark-4 HDI Combo Fishfinder & GPS Charplotter 50/200/455/800kHz Package