If you're looking to pump up your fishing experience this season, you've come to the right place... Marcum's® LX-9 Sonar / Camera has just about everything you could ask for in an on-board tool! A gorgeous 8" flat-panel, full-color LCD screen is just the start! Multiple view positions, plus the ability to record every second of footage for review after you've pulled in your catch!
- 8" flat panel (800 x 600px) color LCD
- Four user-selectable color palettes
- Intelligently-managed sonar engine, driven by 4800-watts PtP
- User-defined on-screen dashboard displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, sensitivity (SENS), interference rejection (IR), target adjust, or any combination thereof
- Multifaceted sonar display LCD windows - "water column vertical," vertical zoom, flasher-dial and traditional widescreen graph displays
- Industry-exclusive Sonar footprint technology displays area of bottom coverage at any depth, with either 8° or 20° transducer cone angles
- Marcum sonar features - 3/4" target separation; patented infinitely adjustable zoom and bottom lock zoom; patented 12-level interference rejection; adjustable scroll / ping rate; transducer offset settings; chart zoom; fish ID with depth
- Fully user-defined "dashboard" displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, IR, target adjust, or any combination thereof
- Color / Black-and-white camera with on-screen displays of temperature, depth, relative direction
- User User defined screen options include: all camera, all sonar, split-scree, and heads-up display. Built-in DVR for recording and on-screen playback. Records to SD card. Video out / video in ports. Solar intelligent display, Darkwater® LED lighting technology onscreen information displayed in standard, metric, with multiple language options. Sony Super HAD II CCD, .01 lux camera with 75' of cable
- Adjustable night-vis backlight
- Includes rechargeable 12V 9-amp battery, automatic charger and deluxe padded softcase
- Snow shield faceplate included
- Intelligently managed sonar engine, driven by 4,800 watts PtP (600-watts RMS)
- Temperature-capable when used with optional high-speed transducer
- Made in the USA with U.S. and imported parts.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Marcum® LX-9 Color 8" LCD Sonar / Camera System