... a visible reminder of the Americans lost and the heroic efforts of those who take arms in defense of liberty. Blade design offers a combination spear / tanto point with the best attributes of both. CTV2 steel, an intimidating blade length in excess of 8", hollow grind and v-chisel sharpened edge make the Interceptor 911 an incredibly effective fighting tool.
Offers further enhancements for real-time escape and evasion activities, like the patent pending Splitter Hilt which provides for cutting away harnesses and overhead cables. But man, that ain't even close to the end of the story here, this baby just might be the most advanced fixed blade fighter in service today...
... get a grip on one and see for yourself:
- Backsaw is optimized for cutting through plexiglass aircraft canopies or helo windows
- Choil-notch doubles as both a bottle opener and "peacemaker"
- Extended serrations aid underwater cutting efforts
- Hilt ports provide additional attachment points for paracord in survival situations
- Window-breaker in pommel
- Notch design allows prybar style mechanical advantage for entry through aluminum vehicle rooftops
- CTV2 stainless steel blade will last for decades
- Total Length: 13 5/8"
- Blade Length: 8 5/8"
- Weight: 13 ozs.
- Aramid composite handle
- Ballistic nylon sheath included.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
The Interceptor E&E Knife from Dark Ops®
WARNING: You must be 18 or older to purchase Cutlery.|
WARNING: Cutlery cannot be shipped to Marin, Napa, Ventura and Yolo counties, CA; CO; CT; TN; D.C.; MA or Puerto Rico. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Cutlery.|