Sighting-in made simple! In less than 5 shots the Hyskore® Parallax Sighting Rest will have your handgun sighted in and ready to go. Saves a ton of time, not to mention all-too precious ammo.
Sighting in is simple:
1) Aim at a fixed point (target or bull's eye) and fire a 3-5 shot group to establish your point of impact
2) Clamp the gun in the vise and use the adjustments to center the reticle on the point of aim (target)
3) Without moving the gun or the vise, use the adjustments on the sight to move the reticle to the center of the group... an means it's all ready
Bingo! You've just mechanically and optically aligned the points of aim and impact.
Built to last details:
- Constructed of steel and other materials, with non-marring, closed-cell foam rests
- Integral level eliminates guesswork
- Base is 10 1/2" w., adjusts from 4 3/8-7 3/4" in length and 9 3/4-10 1/2" h.
- Weighs 5 lbs. 3 ozs.
Less sighting in hassles mean more productive shooting time! Order ONLINE Now!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Hyskore® Parallax Sighting Rest