And much more. It all spells trouble for fish. And a busy day on the ice for you! Read on to learn more.
Gives you a real time, customized look below the water's surface with 2 different modes: "Max Mode" and "Clear Mode".
Max Mode detects even the slightest returns, displaying them on-screen in full detail, and helping you identify variables like thermaclimes, plankton and baitfish populations, structure and, of course, game fish. Max Mode is great for jigging, too, since its incredible detail allows you to see your jig on-screen. This complete picture of the action below your boat lets you tailor your approach to match the conditions and catch more fish.
Clear Mode offers a crisp, uncluttered representation of structure and fish... great for fishing in shallow water. Clear Mode filters out weaker returns like silt and debris, displaying only stronger signals like bottom contour, structure, schools of baitfish and individual game fish.
SwitchFire returns can be displayed in 3 different color palettes, providing you even more flexibility on the water to deal with overcast or full-sun conditions.
2 beams, best of both worlds! A narrow 20° beam is optimized for bottom and structure detail below your boat, while a 60° beam casts a wider net, searching for fish and structure around your boat. View them side-by-side onscreen or combine the images into 1 comprehensive view!
- Freeze Frame with ability to Mark Structure on Sonar
- Instant Image Update... sonar chart updates in real time to show the latest information on the sonar screen
- RTS® (Real Time Sonar) Window always updates at the fastest rate possible and shows only the returns from the bottom, structure, and fish that are within the transducer beam
- Selective Fish ID+ interprets sonar returns and displays a fish symbol when very selective requirements are met. Depth displayed with fish icon, the icon's intensity matches the strength of sonar return
- Sonar Echo Enhancement creates a clearer picture with available info
- Split Screen Zoom increases the displayed resolution to separate sonar returns that are very close together
- TrueArch Technology eliminate unwanted interference and noise to help you more quickly discern the size and depth of fish targets
- 50 Channel GPS
- Single SD Card Slot
- Humminbird UniMap
User Friendly Technology:
- X-Press Menu System provides quick access to the settings most frequently used
- Custom Digital Readout Selection allows customization of digital readout
- Custom View Selections allows you to see only the views that you want, giving you the flexibility to access the information you need quickly and easily
- Large Digits View provides digital data in a large, easy-to-see format
- Selectable background
- Quick disconnect mounting system.
Let's talk details:
- Display: 3 1/2" diagonal, 320Vx240H, 256 Color TFT
- Memory: 2,000 waypoints, 50 routes, 50 tracks with 20,000 points each
- Sonar: DualBeam PLUS with Switchfire; 200 kHz / 20° @ -10db; 83 kHz / 60° @ -10db
- Depth: 1,000 ft.
- Power output: 300 Watts (RMS); 2,400 Watts (Peak-to-Peak)
Order yours ONLINE today!
Humminbird® Ice 385ci