Wide / narrow sonar coverage for a complete picture of what's underneath. GPS functionality to help you mark hot spots. High-definition color clarity for a pixel-perfect view of the action. It's all ready to go in this surprisingly affordable unit. Even better, built-in UniMaps deliver accurate charting for coastal waters, inland lakes / rivers and more for locations coast-to-coast!
Here's the complete details...
Built-in GPS Function - GPS track-plotting and chart-plotting made easier than ever before! With push-button simplicity, you'll be able to track GPS speed, mark 2,500 waypoints, chart 50 routes, and mark 20,000 points of interest.
DualBeam PLUS - 2 beams, best of both worlds! A narrow beam is optimized for bottom and structure detail below your boat, while a beam casts a wider net, searching for fish and structure around your boat. View them side-by-side onscreen or combine the images into 1 comprehensive view!
Pre-loaded UniMap - Includes UniMap bundle covering the continental U.S. coastline, inland lakes and rivers at 30 meters per pixel resolution. UniMap gives you an accurate chart almost anywhere you travel in the United States.
Down Imaging Sonar - Provides picture-like images of structure below your boat by combining a traditional down-looking sonar view with side imaging technology. Observe Down Imaging side-by-side on your screen with SwitchFire (explained below), or on a 3-way view.
SwitchFire - Gives you a real time, customized look below the water's surface with 2 different modes: "Max Mode" and "Clear Mode".
Max Mode detects even the slightest returns, displaying them on-screen in full detail, and helping you identify variables like thermaclimes, plankton and baitfish populations, structure and, of course, game fish. Max Mode is great for jigging, too, since its incredible detail allows you to see your jig on-screen. This complete picture of the action below your boat lets you tailor your approach to match the conditions and catch more fish.
Clear Mode offers a crisp, uncluttered representation of structure and fish... great for fishing in shallow water. Clear Mode filters out weaker returns like silt and debris, displaying only stronger signals like bottom contour, structure, schools of baitfish and individual game fish.
More Advanced Sonar features:
- Split Screen Zoom increases the displayed resolution to separate sonar returns that are very close together
- Split Screen Bottom Lock
- Wide Narrow Cone Split Screen separates the sonar data using the two primary user selectable down-looking beams simultaneously in split screen
- Instant Image Update... the sonar chart updates in real time to show the latest information on the sonar screen
- Selective Fish ID+ interprets sonar returns and displays a fish symbol when very selective requirements are met. When a fish is detected, a fish icon and its depth are displayed above the return. 3 different fish icons represent intensity of the sonar return, and provide an indicator of relative fish size.
- X-Press Menu System provides quick access to the settings most frequently used
- 3D Chart View
- Large Digits View provides digital data in a large, easy-to-see format
- Custom View Selections allows you to see only the views that you want, giving you the flexibility to access the information you need quickly and easily
- Custom Digital Readout Selection allows customization of digital readout.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Humminbird® 587CI HD DI High-Definition Down
Imaging Combo GPS & Color Fishfinder
|Display Size||4 1/2" diagonal|
|Display Pixels||640V x 480H|
|Display Type||Color TFT|
|Display Colors||256 colors|
|Sonar||DualBeam Plus / Down Imaging|
|Sonar Coverage||20° and 60° @ -10 dB|
|Sonar Frequency||200 / 83 kHz|
|Waypoints / Points||2,500 / 20,000|
|Target Separation||2 1/2"|
|Power Output||300W (RMS); 2,400W (peak-to-peak)|
|Current Draw||615 mA|
|Depth Capability||1,000 ft.|
|Unit Size||7 1/4 x 7 x 4 1/2" d.|
|Power Input||10-20 VDC|