They can swim... but they can't hide. When it's time to get serious, it's time to get Humminbird®. That's the best way to get a whole world of information right at your fingertips thanks to Humminbird!
Take a closer look:
No matter which unit is right for you, SwitchFire and DualBeam PLUS sonar imaging capabilities give you the power to choose how returns are displayed, and built-in multi-channel ContourXD GPS chart-plot mapping from Navionics® delivers crystal-clear images of all your favorite fishin' spots. Throw in dual SD data card slots, bright, full-color screens and fully upgradeable software, and Humminbird delivers YEARS of reliable service!
Gives you a real time, customized look below the water's surface with 2 different modes: "Max Mode" and "Clear Mode".
Max Mode detects even the slightest returns, displaying them on-screen in full detail, and helping you identify variables like thermaclimes, plankton and baitfish populations, structure and, of course, game fish. Max Mode is great for jigging, too, since its incredible detail allows you to see your jig on-screen. This complete picture of the action below your boat lets you tailor your approach to match the conditions and catch more fish.
Clear Mode offers a crisp, uncluttered represenation of structure and fish... great for fishing in shallow water. Clear Mode filters out weaker returns like silt and debris, displaying only stronger signals like bottom contour, structure, schools of baitfish and individual game fish.
SwitchFire returns can be displayed in 3 different color palettes, providing you even more flexibility on the water to deal with overcast or full-sun conditions.
2 beams, best of both worlds! A narrow 25° beam is optimized for bottom and structure detail below your boat, while a 60° beam casts a wider net, searching for fish and structure around your boat. View them side-by-side onscreen or combine the images into 1 comprehensive view!
DI Model Only (220817):
- Down Imaging snapshots are created with high-frequency sound waves emitted in razor thin slices
- Sonar returns from these waves create an instant snapshot below the boat
- Narrow Mode analyzes the returns to verify the position of the echoes to ensure Down Imaging only shows you structure and activity beneath you and not off to one side or another
- Down Imaging / 2D Sonar View for a complete picture. Down Imaging to quickly identify structure, 2D to locate and target fish
- Down Imaging frequency: 455 / 75°@-10 db; 800 / 45°@-10db
More Advanced Sonar features:
- Precision center beam: 200 kHz / 25° @ -10db
- Wide beam: 83 kHz / 60° @ -10db
- Real-Time Sonar window for fast updates
- Freeze frame / mark structure options
- Selective Fish ID
- High-sensitivity Sonar Echo Enhancement creates a clearer picture with the available information
- Reliable to 600 ft. depth.
- Compatible with Navionics and Lakemaster® charts
- Track plotting / chart plotting
- GPS speed
- Contour XD networking.
- 3,000 waypoints
- 50 routes
- Tracks: 50, with 20,000 points each
- 4,000 watts peak-to-peak output
- Quick-disconnect mounting system.
Pick yours and order ONLINE today!
|180087||858c Sonar / GPS HD Combo||7"||480x800; 16:9||200/20°@-10db; 83/60°@-10db||4,000||50||No / No |
|220817||858 DI Sonar/GPS HD Combo||7"||480x800; 16:10||200/20°@-10db; 83/60°@-10db||4,000||50||Yes / No |