The 798ci HD SI Combo features an industry best 5" color display, ultra comprehensive sonar with 4,000 watts peak-to-peak power output, 50-channel internal GPS chartplotting with built-in ContourXD™ mapping, a card slot for maps and saving waypoints and - believe it or not - much more. Fishing with this baby almost seems unfair, doesn't it? Ha. Something tells us you won't feel a twinge of guilt.
Here, let's take a closer look:
Side Imaging® Sonar treats you to amazingly clear, picture-like images of fish, the bottom and structure. It's the ultimate structure-finding tool, and with its massive coverage (480 feet from side to side!) you can scan in mere minutes what used to take hours.
Down Imaging™ technology. See all the happenings below your boat. Timber, brush, bridge pilings, rocks and any other structure will pop with stunning detail as you patrol the water. How? 1. "Snapshots" are created with high-frequency sound waves emitted in razor thin slices. 2. Sonar returns from these waves create an instant "snapshot" below the boat. 3. Narrow Mode analyzes the returns to verify the position of the echoes to ensure Down Imaging only shows you structure and activity beneath you, and not off to one side or another. Quickly identify structure with Down Imaging, while using 2D to locate and target fish. Together, they take the guesswork out of sonar fishfinding.
DualBeam Plus brings you the best of both worlds, with selectable narrow and wide beams you can view individually, or melded into one display. Use the 20° beam and go for precision, or the 60° beam for greater coverage. Blend them together for the most complete picture.
Humminbird® SwitchFire™ Sonar gives you the power to choose how returns are displayed. With three unique modes, you have complete control to adjust with the fishing conditions. Get incredible detail in Max Mode. Watch as the sonar returns explode from the screen in amazing detail.
You'll see the tiniest subsurface object-even thermoclines and water currents-for complete underwater coverage. And for easy viewing in rough water, there's Clear Mode. Time Variable Gain (TVG) software sifts through sonar returns to display only fish and structure. Great for fishing in shallow and rough water, or reducing undesired clutter in the water column. 3-color Palette Mode provides even more flexibility on the water to deal with overcast or full-sun conditions.
Precision 50-channel GPS allows you to track speed and use chartplotting technology to find old fishing holes where you had success. And even if you're not a sonar "guru", the X-Press menus place the Finder's most important settings at your fingertips for quick adjustments.
Built-in ContourXD maps. With over 3,000 U.S. lake maps in the database, you will be able to find a lake close to any location you might want to wet a line. As an added bonus, ContourXD maps feature depth contour lines, so you can find all the drops, bumps and channels holding fish. The maps also include U.S. lights / markers, and major roads and interstates. Fish like a pro on your home lake, or a lake far from home, thanks to Humminbird ContourXD.
- 4,000 watts peak-to-peak; 500 watts of RMS power output
- 640 x 640 high-definition 256-color display screen
Advanced sonar and user-friendly technology:
- DualBeam Plus coverage: 200 kHz / 20° @ -10dB; 83 kHz / 60°; 1,500' depth
- Side Imaging / Down Imaging coverage: 455 kHz/(2) 86° @ -10dB; 100'; 180° total coverage
- TrueArch™ technology eliminate unwanted interference and noise, while revealing unaltered sonar echoes resulting in true arches of fish targets, helping you discern the size and depth of fish targets more quickly
- X-Press Menu provides quick access to the settings most frequently used
- RTS® (Real Time Sonar) Window always updates at the fastest rate possible and shows only the returns from the bottom, structure, and fish that are within the transducer beam
- With Selective Fish ID+, a fish icon and its depth are displayed above the return that has been classified as being a fish.; 3 different fish icons represent intensity of the sonar return, and provide an indicator of relative fish size
- Navionics and LakeMaster compatible
- 3D chart view
- Wide / narrow cone split screen
- Split screen zoom increases the displayed resolution to separate sonar returns that are very close together
- Split screen bottom lock
- Instant freeze-frame... stops the sonar graphic display for closer inspection. Mark the location of fish attracting structure, bottom transitions or any feature you like with sonar cursor
- 3 selectable background colors
- Custom digital readout selection
- Custom view selection.
Order ONLINE Today!
Humminbird® 798ci HD SI Fishfinder / GPS Combo